Media and its distribution channels can be considered as one of the most powerful tools to develop a sport. Besides providing main stream media companies our services and material, we successfully develop social media channels & strategies for niche sports..
The Olympic movement needs to learn from the likes of YouTube [and Facebook] or risk losing viewers for life. If they are going online we are going online.
- JACQUES ROGGE, President International Olympic Committee (IOC)
Social Media and Sports Development: Establishing or enhancing the application of social media tools to create or further develop your communication strategy and contribute to the sports development field. Our Social Media and Sports Development Service includes:
- Establishing the connection of different stakeholders & actors in the sport
- Social Media Audit that reviews your presence across platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Competitor Social Media audit
- Social Media workshop with key stakeholders
- Define Social Media KPIs
- Clear long term strategy
A showcase of how to develop a sport in this area is the Sportscene Paddle Sports Website, Facebook Page, YouTube and Twitter Channels. These social media channels have provided the sport a significant boost in exposure within and outside the community.
Sportscene has contributed to a major, positive and global development in our sport [canoe/kayak] and entering a new era.
- CEO of a National Canoe Kayak Sports Federation